Saturday, May 12, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 107--Use Chalk

When I first started stamping I did a lot of chalking. The last couple of years I just haven't gotten it out much. I used a Q tip to color in and around my daisy. This is for the Challenge over at Speedy Fox and Friends Blog Challenge. I cut an oval out of my top layer and used the same size oval to cut out my daisy. It was just a little plain so I looked for something to liven it up. I was just going to add a flourish here and a flourish there but before I knew it I had covered the whole oval. I have never put that much bling on any card I have ever made. The image has a nice soft look to it. The chalks made the coloring so easy.

5 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Pat, this is so lovely! I love seeing all that bling. It makes a great contrast for the soft daisy!

Kate said...

So pretty! Love how you framed it out.

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--you daisy is so pretty!!! And I love all the bling! Great job. TFS

Theresa's Studio said...

Love how you finished with flourishes...not too much at all. Lovely card.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Great eye for detail. Beautiful flourishes.