Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feeling Sketchy #7


Here is my take on this weeks Feeling Sketchy sketch. I have used a Technique Junkie Technique called Ghostly Spatters. It uses a product call Goosebumps. I picked up a bottle of this at Stampfest and had no idea what it was and set it back down. So when I found this technique and one other one I had to search until I found it for sale online. Had to know what it did. Being someone who likes to smoosh and spray inks this is a technique with my name all over it. I glittered my flamingos and the border stamp with Stickles. They are from the MFP a HC set called Flamingo Vacation just released this week. Don't you love the rainbow ribbon. 


5 comments:

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Pat. I love looking and trying new techniques, I like the look of your Ghostly Splatters. I may have to have a go at this one :) And yes, I love the rainbow ribbon. Thanks for joining in with us again at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle (whirligig)

stampingbowd said...

I do, I do like your Hawaiian shirt!
What a cute card!

Jess S said...

this is fab Pat! Love all the splatter and glitter :D
Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy again this week :D

Jill said...

Lovely and bright, and I love the flamingos - great card

Jessica Theodore said...

Terrific take on the sketch! Love the bright colours, thanks so much for joining us over at Feeling Sketchy :)