Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Christmas card done

Well I started out with a snow theme and somewhere lost the idea so I added a little bit of stickles and a few snowflakes. The challenge theme at Crafty Hazel Nut Christmas blog was White Christmas. I used the sketch from Feeling Sketchy to make my card. This week my day off has come in the middle of the week so I need to play catch up with my card making challenges. I just love this embossing folder. I have wanted it for a long time but everyone was always out of it. Finally it is mine.

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

And it is cute as can be! Love those embossed trees in the background!

Hazel said...

Delightful card - love that embossing folder (one to put on the wish list I think) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 67 - hope to see you again soon. x

Jessica Theodore said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Feeling Sketchy again this week :)

Jess S said...

love your take on our sketch challenge this week.... that embossing folder looks fab! Thanks for playing along at week 2 Feeling Sketchy :)

Kathy Bradley said...

I have also tried to locate that EF - to no avail. Your Christmas card is wonderful, Pat - very pretty!

Annmaree of Oz said...

fabulous Christmas card, I really must get onto starting mine!

Thanks so much for joining in at Feeling Sketchy!

Ultimate Whirligig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ultimate Whirligig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ultimate Whirligig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Pat. I have tried leaving several messages but my computer is playing tricks on me, so I will try again. I love your card. The embossed trees are very effective and the stickles are fantastic for a little glitz. Thanks for playing along again this week at Feeling Sketchy :)
Michelle (whirligig)

Jill said...

Very festive card - beautiful.