Monday, April 2, 2012

Christmas card #3

I am so glad I found the Crafty Hazelnut Christmas card Challenge Blog.  I will have my cards all done by the time December gets her. This week we were to use a sentiment on the front. This was a real fast card. I purchased the background paper last Christmas and hadn't used any of it.  I stamped the wreath in Antique Linen and didn't like it so I inked up with London Fog and tried to match up the design. I love how it turned out. The same thing goes for the sentiment. I had stamped that in red and didn't like it so I inked up in black and tried to match up. It worked out well.  Inks used: Distressed and Memento. Stamps and ribbon  are from Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the way that you stamped over with a different colour - excellent result - and love the background paper - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 66 - hope to see you again soon. x

Catie Cuddles said...

Very effective stamping and a beautiful card result!